St John’s is a friendly, lively Anglican church based on Harborne High Street. We’re committed to loving God, building strong communities, and taking the good news of Jesus Christ to all people.
We think St John’s is a great place to meet God, either for the first time, or if you’ve been a Christian for years. Going somewhere new is never the easiest thing to do, so we hope our website helps you learn more about us, and makes that first visit easier.
What to expect
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Worship and songs that are easy to join in with
- Relevant teaching from the bible
- Fun & safe groups for kids and teens
- A choice of places to start finding out about Jesus
- Groups to build friendships with God and others
- Opportunities to get involved in helping others
When you’re ready to give us a try, we have three Sunday services where we’d love to say hello in person.
If all of this is a bit new, and coming on a Sunday isn’t what you’re looking for, we also have a popular Alpha Course that people tell us is a great place to start.
We know St John’s won’t be perfect for everyone, so if we’re not quite what you’re looking for, why not try one of the other great churches in the local area. If you’re moving to Harborne, why not have a look at some useful local information as well?
And remember, if you’ve got any questions, just get in touch.