Why do many give up on their faith in their teenage years or as they enter adult life? What strategies can we employ so that faith matures rather than dies?
It’s never too early nor too late to start developing a faith that grows and lasts – ‘Sticky Faith’.
It is a training tour on how to make faith stick in young people even after they leave home, based on the research from the Fuller Institute. This covers important material for all parents and those involved in children and youth work in churches or schools.
Following the successful Autumn Sticky Faith tour in the region we have booked six more venues in the Midlands for the Spring term 2014
- Lichfield – Thursday 23 January – St John’s Community Church, Burntwood WS7 1LR
- Forest of Dean – Monday 27 January – Forest of Dean Community Church, Station Street, Cinderford GL14 2JT
- Cheltenham – Monday 3 February – The Pavilion, Hatherley Lane GL51 6PN
- Birmingham – Thursday 6 February – Yardley Wood Baptist Church, Daisy Farm Road, B14 4QA
- Nottingham – Monday 17 March – Trent Vineyard, Unit 1 Easter Park, Lenton Lane NG7 2PX
- Rugby – Thursday 20th March – Christ Church, Helvellyn Way, Brownsover CV21 1Q
Evenings run from 7.30pm – 9.30pm (refreshments from 7.00pm) will be interactive and provide space to share together as well as learn from experienced practitioners.
Click here to book a place.